Andy Van Vleck
- Multinational Business and Investment
- U.S., European, Middle Eastern and Asian Business
- Debt and Equity Financing
- Economic Research and Analysis
- International Relations
- Investment and Foreign Market Entry Advising
- Business Development and Investor Relations
- CFA Certification
Andy Van Vleck, CFA, serves clients with his strong expertise in multinational business and investment, focused around U.S., European, Middle Eastern and Asian markets and market entry. As a member of Spectrum’s M&A Support and Due Diligence Team, Mr. Van Vleck supports clients with advanced market research and experience enabling successful client entry into Asian markets.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Mr. Van Vleck served as an investment, business development, foreign market entry and investor relations consultant to public and private companies, and published independent research on listed Asia-based companies. Previously, Mr. Van Vleck served as an analyst for leading European and U.S. banks, including Jardine Fleming, Credit Lyonnais and WR Hambrecht, where he advised some of the world’s largest institutional investors. In those roles, he guided debt and equity financing to companies in myriad industries throughout the Asia-Pacific region from bases in San Francisco, Shanghai, Hong Kong and Bangkok. Mr. Van Vleck also helped launch, manage, and raise funds globally for a multi-billion-dollar investment manager, backed with seed capital from CalPERS, the largest U.S. pension fund with more than $300 billion in assets.
In addition to his work at The Spectrum Group, Mr. Van Vleck serves as an economic analyst at the U.S. Consulate General Istanbul. He is based in Istanbul, Turkey.
- Director, Asia-Pacific Business Development, The LoBue Group
- Managing Director, Bridge Innovation Capital
- Marketing Director and Fund Manager, Broadmark Asset Management, LLC
- B.A., International Relations, University of California, Los Angeles