General Andreson specializes in using his strong Army and defense acquisition background to help large companies seeking to win major Army acquisition programs and clients pursuing major proposal efforts in the Army and Defense spaces.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, he served for more than 10 years as the Army’s program manager of the UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter program and the RAH-66 Comanche helicopter program. Under his management, the RAH-66 was the largest planned acquisition in the Army. These roles required constant and successful interface with senior Army, DoD and Congressional leadership to ensure achieving program approval and full funding support.
General Andreson also served as the Director of Army Business Development for Raytheon for nine years, experience that he draws on in helping clients large and small identify, pursue and win Army and Defense acquisition contracts and programs.
- Director, Army Business Development, Raytheon Company
- Vice President, Army Business Development, Burdeshaw Associates, Ltd
- Senior Consultant, Pratt & Whitney, United Technologies Corporation
- Strategic Business Advisor, Timken Aerospace Transmissions, Ltd.
- M.S., Aerospace Engineering, Georgia Institute of Technology
- B.S., U.S. Military Academy