Andrew J. Campbell
- Executive Leadership
- Business Process Reengineering
- Organizational Management
- Strategic Planning and Implementation
- Acquisitions, Due Diligence, and Implementation
- International Business
- U.S. and International Government Relations
As Executive Chairman of The Spectrum Group, Mr. Campbell leads and facilitates major client projects and programs, and develops and implements strategic planning at an organizational level. Currently, he is refocusing and expanding Spectrum’s Security Center of Excellence to better meet the dynamic global security environment.
In addition to his work at The Spectrum Group, Mr. Campbell serves as Partner of Investor Relations for DC Capital Partners, LLC, where he manages investor relations and communications. He previously served as Chief Operating Officer.
Prior to joining The Spectrum Group, Mr. Campbell served as Head of the Americas at BlueBay Asset Management Services Ltd., where he led efforts to specialize and adapt BlueBay’s investment acumen for investors throughout North, Central and South America. He previously led JP Morgan’s Chicago office, covering Midwest institutional investors and leading credit distribution efforts for both JP Morgan and Chase. He began his career in credit sales at Salomon Brothers.
- Partner and COO, DC Capital Partners LLC
- Head of the Americas, BlueBay Asset Management Services Ltd
- Managing Director, Chicago Office, JP Morgan
- B.S., Finance, Indiana University