The Spectrum Group supports private equity firms, investment banks, and strategic buyers with a complete continuum of management and support services spanning the full M&A process across our six Centers of Excellence. Our client services include independent programmatic due diligence and other pre-acquisition processes, as well as post-acquisition competitive intelligence, international assessments, growth strategies and business development.
In today’s complex, dynamic world, acquisitions require the right information and insights from trusted sources. We enable our clients to make data-driven strategic decisions, incorporating the micro and macro factors that impact long-term success. Drawing on our deep expertise and strong networks, we provide our clients with critical information and insights at both board room and deep-dive levels, building from the detailed market and business assessments that comprise our independent programmatic due diligence analysis.
Together, our experienced Members deliver the expertise continuum needed to support clients’ specific acquisition, due diligence and implementation needs. The Spectrum Group delivers sustained success to our clients because our Members intimately understand the needs and challenges of each M&A process phase. Our broad and deep industry and government understanding, subject matter expertise, and professional networks enable us to provide our clients with unmatched access at the right levels, from board room to Program Office.
- Independent Programmatic Due Diligence
- Business Strategy, Market & Technology Roadmap Assessments
- SWOT and Competitor Analysis
- Operations Review & Customer Satisfaction
- Financial Projections & Budget Issues
COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE (CI)
- Addressable Markets, Penetration Opportunities & Business Development
- Opportunity Identification, Pursuit & Capture
- Government Relations and Advocacy, Including FOCI, FCPA, ITAR and Licensing
- Business Case & Business Enabler Creation
- Proposal Development and Color Teaming
- NATO & International Organization Access
GROWTH STRATEGIES & STRATEGIC BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Identify Mission Goals and Objectives
- Targeted Strategic & Capture Planning
- Market Assessment and Due Diligence
- SWOT & Opportunity Mix Analysis
Current & Former Clients
- Airbus North America
- American Securities
- Arlington Capital Partners
- Behrman Capital
- Berkshire Capital Financial
- Carlyle Group
- Cerberus Capital Management, LP
- DC Capital Partners
- Greenbriar Equity Group LLC
- Leonard Green & Partners, LLC
- Linsalata Capital Partners
- Monroe Capital
- RLJ Equity Partners
- Sentinel Capital Partners
- The Pritzker Group
- Veritas Capital
M&A and Due Diligence Team
- LTG H. Steven Blum, USA, Ret.
- LTG John Caldwell, USA, Ret.
- MG George Close, USA, Ret.
- VADM Lou Crenshaw, USN, Ret.
- Robert Draper
- MG David Fastabend, USA, Ret.
- MG Jerry Harrison, USA, Ret.
- Gillian Jaeger, MHA
- MG Michael Jones, USA, Ret.
- Melissa Koloszar
- VADM Steve Loftus, USN, Ret.
- Dave Ohle
- Garry Richey
- Maj Gen Keye Sabol, USAF, Ret.
- Michael Stewart
- Andy Van Vleck
Centers of Excellence
Explore our Centers of Excellence to learn how The Spectrum Group can help resolve your challenges and support your goals.
Our team of renowned professionals has the expertise, networks, and strategic perspectives to help address challenges in any country or industry.
Our team of leaders from the military, intelligence community, government and industry provide critical insights and connections for sustained client success.
With 25 years of successful delivery, The Spectrum Group shares our clients' commitment to regulatory compliance and ethical business practices.